Wednesday 16 September 2015

New plan for tomorrow.

New plan for tomorrow

Here are your tasks this afternoon:
  1. Finish this morning's work, all of it.
  2. What’s in season? Discuss your harvest and purchase strategies for Farintosh Farms. Create a dialogue among three friends on the farm. Record on Chirbit.com.


A:  hey, Monique, are you going to Farintosh farm tomorrow?
B: unfortunately, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so that I can’t go there.  However, you guys can tell me the story about the farm on Friday. How about you, Thomas, are you going there?
C: I will go there because I just resigned the part time job. Therefore, I have enough time to go to the farm. 
D: me too, I will go there with you guys together tomorrow, so we can enjoy the day over there.
A:  Monique, what a pity! You can’t go there. Have a look at the website of that farm. If you want to buy anything, you can ask me to bring them to you.
B:  I don’t know there is a website for that. Let me check the website first and then tell you what I want tonight! Thank you for your offer. What do you want to buy tomorrow, Thomas and chaiyoung?
C:  I need some broccoli, cauliflower, and peppers for my wife.
D:  I want to buy greens and peppers for my dinner tomorrow.
 A: The teacher told us that we could eat the corn for free. I hope that the corn taste good, so I can buy some when I go home.  
B: you are right, yucho. I will definitely want some corn, especially, the sweet corn. Please bring some for me.
C:  really? We can eat the corn over there! That‘s great, then I don’t have to bring my lunch box.
D: it sounds good. I hope that we have a wonderful weather tomorrow. We all can enjoy that trip.

http://chirb.it/Ah1mAa 

3 comments:

  1. Yucho, Monique, Chaiyoung, and Thomas, fantastic job!
    2 things to remember:
    1. Monique's name has 2 syllables not 3.
    2. Listen + preposition
    Keep up the good work, all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to work with you, good job!

    ReplyDelete