Thursday 10 September 2015

A: How can I get to gate E-72?
B: You have to work past the duty free shop and the take elevator up to the 2nd  floor .
    It's right next to the washroom.

A: Can I bring my pet poodles with me?
B: Maybe you can ask the thight attenent  who was working in the waiting area of that gate.

A: My handbag strap is broken do you know where is repair shop?
B: It's on the first floor next to the duty free shop.

A: What time should I go to the gate?
B: your boarding pass has most of the information you have to have a look.

A: Where can I check my baggage?
B: Hey, look there is a  long line up.
    You can go to the information desk and ask them  for the details.

1 comment:

  1. A great composition! It demonstrates what you've learnt!
    Would you like to upload the triptych as well, front and back?

    ReplyDelete